Enrollment Information for New Students at Shawnee Mission North High School
Contact Student Services @ 993-6930 to schedule an enrollment appointment. Click to print off an enrollment packet. Fill out the forms and bring to your student's scheduled appointment.
This information is for parents who own or rent their residence within the Shawnee Mission North attendance area, and have utility bills in their name mailed to the address. If you will be living with someone who owns or rents the residence, and you do not receive utility bills in your name, please refer to the Residency Provider information listed in bold below.
- Please schedule an appointment to enroll with a counselor by calling 993-6930.
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to scheduled appointment time to fill out paperwork.
- Please bring the following items to the enrollment meeting:
- Proof of residence. Two recent utility bills (gas, electric, water only) and current mortgage statement or rental agreement
- Immunization records for the student
- Birth certificate for the student
- Transcripts from previous school
- Driver’s License – must match the residence address
- Withdrawal paperwork from previous school (withdrawal paperwork should include most recent grades from previous school)
- IEP if student is currently being served by special education services.
- Student fees will need to be paid at the time of the enrollment which includes activity/participation fee, textbook rental, ID card.
- Additional fees may apply depending on course selection.
This information is for parents and/or students who will be living with someone who owns or rents a residence within the Shawnee Mission North attendance area. The person providing the residence will be known as the Residence Provider.
- A Residence Provider Affidavit packet is available in Student Services. The forms need to be filled out and signatures notarized prior to the meeting with the school district residency officer.
- Schedule an appointment to meet with the district residency officer regarding the Residence Provider situation. Parent, student and person providing the residence need to attend. Please call 993-7986 to schedule this meeting.
- Once approved, please follow steps 1-5 above to complete enrollment.