Are you a new student to SMSD? Please click here to complete the online enrollment forms.
The information below is for currently enrolled, continuing SMSD students for the 24-25 school year.
Enrollment for the following school year begins in January for currently enrolled students. This begins with an enrollment presentation by grade level during seminar. Students have a week to complete their enrollment cards and share the information with their families. The following week, each student will meet individually with their counselor to finalize the enrollment.
The enrollment presentations and course listing sheets will be linked on this webpage as well as in each student's Canvas once they are available.
For detailed information on individual courses, graduation requirements, and other programs and policies, please visit the District's Program Planning Guide (PPG). Please note that the PPG lists courses offered district wide. Please refer to the course listing sheets by grade level for the courses available at North.
2024-2025 Enrollment Materials:
- Enrollment Presentation for current 9-11th graders.
- Enrollment Presentation for current 8th graders.
- Course Listing Sheets - Please click the tabs at the bottom to view the sheets by grade level
- Current 8th graders will view the Freshmen tab
- Current 9th graders will view the Sophomores tab
- Current 10th graders will view the Juniors tab
- Current 11th graders will view the Seniors tab
- Program Planning Guide (PPG) - English
- Program Planning Guide (PPG) - Spanish