September 10th Events
Shawnee Mission North Open House
- SMN Open house for alumni: 9:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
- Specific classrooms will be available for alumni groups to congregate during the open house. Please contact Gayle O'Grady (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are interested in reserving a classroom for your graduation class. A current list of classes with rooms already reserved can be found here.
- The open house event will provide alumni with an opportunity to see the changes to the building at their own pace.
- Guided Tours will also be available at the following times: 9:30, 10:00, 10:30, 11:00, 11:30. 12:00. The tours will start in the Field House lobby and end at the Auditorium.
- Cookies and lemonade will be provided. Alumni groups are allowed to bring in some food, but please keep it limited to finger food type items. Classroom housing areas will not be equipped to handle large meal settings.
- The SMN orchestra, choir, drumline, Advanced Repertory Theatre (A.R.T.), and NJROTC groups will have performances throughout the course of the open house. Specific times these groups will be performing will be announced in August when we resume classes.
Alumni HC dance
- The alumni homecoming dance will take place in the Fieldhouse from 6:00-7:30 p.m.
- The dance will feature music from multiple decades.
- Kayte Cormack, Student Council Sponsor, will be the point of contact and can be reached at email@example.com
Current student HC dance
- 8:00 p.m.-10:30 p.m. in the Fieldhouse