September 10th Events
Shawnee Mission North Open House
- SMN Open house for alumni: 9:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
- Specific classrooms will be available for alumni groups to congregate during the open house. Please contact Gayle O'Grady (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are interested in reserving a classroom for your graduation class. A current list of classes with rooms already reserved can be found here.
- The open house event will provide alumni with an opportunity to see the changes to the building at their own pace.
- Cookies and lemonade will be provided, and there will be several scheduled performances by student groups throughout the course of the open house. Specific performances and times will be available at a later date.
Alumni HC dance
- The alumni homecoming dance will take place in the Fieldhouse from 6:00-7:30 p.m.
- The dance will feature music from multiple decades.
- Kayte Cormack, Student Council Sponsor, will be the point of contact and can be reached at email@example.com
Current student HC dance
- 8:00 p.m.-10:30 p.m. in the Fieldhouse